Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fantasy Fulfilled

It wasn’t a complete shock. We’d talked about it often, she and I. In those quiet little moments in the dark after passion was spent, those bare and honest stretches of time when her defenses were at their lowest and she was able to voice the forbidden desires that lurked in her heart. We’d talked about it often, but still her body jerked in surprise when she walked into the room and saw him sitting in the chair.

She took an instinctive step back, but I’d stepped up behind her and she backed into me. I wrapped my arms around her so she had nowhere to go.

“Ellen,” I said, my mouth close to her ear. “This is Michael.”

Michael smiled, handsome and exuding boyish charm as he remained relaxed in his chair in the corner, and I felt a shudder run through Ellen’s body. Michael was known among friends as a practical joker, a loyal friend, and an ardent fan of women. I’d chosen him for Ellen because of all those things, and when a soft “Oh my God” whispered past her painted lips, I knew I’d chosen well.

I unwrapped my arms from around her torso, no longer needing to keep her captive, and began stroking her through the thin silk of her designer dress. Over her breasts, quivering with the shaky breaths she was taking, down her flank to the tops of her thighs, across her belly. “Say hello to Michael, Ellen,” I instructed, and nipped at her ear.

“Hello,” she managed, her normally confident voice thin with nerves, and Michael’s smile broadened.

“Hello Ellen,” Michael said, then looked past her to me. “She’s beautiful, Sawyer. You didn’t tell me she was so delicious.”

“Didn’t I?” I said, stroking down her thighs. “I’m sorry. She is though, isn’t she?” I began dragging my hands back up her thighs, catching the delicate fabric with my fingertips so her bare flesh was revealed to Michael’s dancing eyes. Ellen gave a soft moan, her body quivering as I pulled the dress to her waist.

Michael’s eyebrow rose. “She seems to have forgotten her panties, Sawyer.”

“Really?” Curious, I ran my hand back down and encountered nothing but a soft tuft of hair and bare flesh. Bare damp flesh, I realized, and dipped between her supple thighs to see how well my surprise was going over. Very well, I realized, and slid two fingers deep inside with no resistance at all.

Ellen’s moan echoed around the room, her eyes drifting shut as her hands reached back to cling to my neck. I held my fingers still within her as she swayed on her feet, giving her the fullness but not the friction she needed, and soon her hips began pushing forward in search of more.

“Eager, too,” Michael observed.

“Yes,” I agreed. I pulled my fingers from her pussy. “Always eager. But wearing too many clothes, still.” I grasped her throat in my palm, my fingers pushing on her jaw to turn her head towards me. I saw her nostrils flair as she caught her own scent. Her eyes were blurry already with lust, her skin flushed from the rush of blood.

“Ask Michael to undress you, Ellen,” I told her, and firmly turned her to face him.

I felt her neck convulse against my palm as she swallowed, her chest expanding as she drew breath. Her voice wobbled, but she spoke the words clearly. “Michael, will you please undress me?”

Michael smiled again and rose. “I’d be happy to, Ellen.”

I nipped at the side of her neck, then soothed the tiny hurt with a flick of my tongue. “Good girl,” I whispered, and though her eyes remained locked on Michael’s advancing form, she melted a little into my arms at the praise.

Michael stopped in front of her, his smile a bit darker now as he went to work on the row of buttons that ran from neck to hem. In no great hurry, and knowing it would only increase Ellen’s longing, he took his time. I felt her body jolt, an almost imperceptible jerk of movement, the first time his fingers brushed against her bare skin. He noticed it too, but simply continued with his task as though her instinctive resistance didn’t matter. She had asked him to remove her clothes, her consent already given, he would continue until it was withdrawn.

But she didn’t want to withdraw it, and after that first instinctive retreat, she reveled in every bush of his hands against her. By the time Michael reached the last button, her breath was coming in pants as she strained against my hands in an effort to get closer to him.

Michael spread the edges of the dress wide, exposing her body to his appreciative eyes. “She really is delicious, Sawyer,” he said, his eyes tracking a path over breasts and belly, thighs and pussy that I knew was making her even wetter. “Does she like to be touched?”

“She does,” I responded, and the hand still wrapped loosely around her throat felt the moan rise up. “But perhaps we should ask her.”

I put my mouth on her ear once again. “Ellen, do you want to be touched?”

“Yes,” she moaned.

“Ask him,” I told her, and this time there was only the barest hint of hesitation.

“Michael, please touch me,” she said, and with a hint of the devil in his smile, he did.

Michael has an artist’s hands, strong with long, sensitive fingers. He used them on Ellen, stroking and tugging, pressing and grasping until she writhed in my arms, her fingernails digging into my neck and her head tossing on my shoulder as he drove her mad.

I was watching Michael’s clever fingers manipulate her breast, toying with the nipple and teasing the plump flesh when her head turned, her lips pressing into my cheek as she spoke. “I want his mouth on me,” she gasped, urgency forcing the words from her so they echoed around the room.

“Ask him,” I said, and almost before the words had left my lips she was turning to him.

“Michael please, please put your mouth on me,” she begged, her voice as sure and strong as she could make it with her breath coming in pants. Michael complied, leaning forward and taking the tip of one breast swiftly into his mouth, and she groaned. A guttural sound, not at all ladylike, all manners and thoughts of propriety erased as the needs of her body took over.

Some of her urgency must have been felt by Michael as well, because he stopped teasing and simply devoured her. His mouth was voracious on her breasts, suckling and biting so she surged in my restraining grasp, her cries echoing around the room. He worked his way down her body, running his tongue across her belly, her hip, before finally settling on his haunches in front of her.

He paused, looking up at her as though waiting for permission, though we all knew at this point permission was a foregone conclusion. Her eyes, which had been squeezed shut against the onslaught of sensation, opened now at the lack of it, and focused on him crouched at her feet.

“Please,” she rasped, and had to lick her dry lips before she could go on. “Please lick my pussy.”

I nodded to him, wrapping my arms around her torso to hold her steady. I knew from experience that Ellen – sweet, controlled, proper Ellen – turns into a wanton thing with a tongue on her cunt. I set my feet and anchored her to me, and Michael lowered his mouth to her straining, needy flesh.

She bucked, and if I hadn’t braced myself we’d have ended up in a heap on the floor. Michael clamped his hands on her ass as her feet came up to push against his shoulders, and I held on for the ride.

He ate her to one screaming orgasm, then a second, and by the time he stood again I was ready for my part in this passion play. Holding her while she undulated and pushed and convulsed against Michael, her fingernails digging into my neck...I was ready to do more than just hold her, and if the fit of Michael’s jeans was any indication, so was he.

Moving together quickly now, we stripped the dress from her body and laid her on the bed. She was limp, satiated from her previous climaxes, but Ellen is, at her core, insatiable. She stirred under our stroking hands and caressing lips, her hands coming up to clasp our heads, and soon she was gasping and writhing.

Michael’s head popped up from her breast, his dark gaze meeting mine. “I need to get my cock into this slut,” he ground out, and I grinned when Ellen’s cunt, wrapped snug around two of my fingerers, spasmed at his words.

I pumped my fingers slowly, holding her hips down when she tried to push back against me. “Which hole do you want?” I asked him, and felt her pussy spasm again. We were talking over her, around her, and the slight humiliation of being treated as nothing but an object of lust was making her even hotter.

“I went down on her, I think she ought to return the favor,” he answered me. “But I want her to beg me for it.”

I slid up the bed to grasp her hair, tugging her head up with enough force to make her grunt in surprise. “Do you want to suck Michael’s cock, Ellen?” I asked, still pumping her cunt with my fingers. “Do you want him to fuck your throat?”

“God, yes,” she moaned, and turned to face him. “Please let me suck your cock, Michael,” she begged, her voice ragged and hoarse. “Please shove your cock down my throat.”

Michael climbed off the bed and stripped off his shirt, giving Ellen a glimpse of toned, muscled flesh and brightly colored tattoos. Then his pants came off, and she only had eyes for his cock.

He gripped it firmly in his hand as he climbed back on the bed, his other hand reaching for the back of her head. She needed no prompting, sitting up eagerly to meet him halfway, and slid her perfectly painted lips down his shaft.

His groan mingled with her muffled one, and he turned to me and grinned as he began pumping in her mouth. I grinned back and grabbed for a condom. I rolled it on as Ellen shifted position, going to her knees to give herself a better angle to swallow his cock. That worked just perfectly for me. I knelt behind her, tilted her hips, and pushed into her pussy in one heavy stroke.

She was dripping wet and hot enough to scorch as I tunneled deep. The force of that first thrust pushed her forward onto Michael’s cock, and his groan mingled with the sound of her gagging on him.

“Oh, yeah,” he muttered. He threaded his fingers through her tangled hair and grinned fiercely. “Make her gag on my cock again,” he told me, and I complied, reaching around to toy with her clit as I thrust forward. She gagged again, coughing a little as he allowed her to pull back and breathe before dragging her forward once more.

He grinned at me. “I think she likes it.”

I had to agree, and grit my teeth as Ellen came again, skewered at both ends with her clit pinched between my fingers. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, but I wasn’t ready to quit yet. I knew she had at least one more in her, and I wanted to hold out at least that long. Besides, I knew Michael wanted to have his turn in her pussy.

I caught his eye and motioned to him, then to where my cock was buried in Ellen’s cunt, and he nodded. He pulled his cock from her mouth, grinning when she whined and tried to keep him there. He leaned down and kissed her, his mouth grinding down on hers, and I felt her pussy clench around me again.

He released her mouth and climbed down off the bed, snagging a condom from the pile on the night stand as he went. I slid out of her cunt as he came around behind her, and peeling off the condom, went to take my place at her mouth.

“Suck my cock while he fucks you, Ellen,” I told her, and pushed into her throat. She gave a muffled moan, the vibrations in her throat an added caress on my dick as Michael shoved into her pussy.

I could tell by the whimpers coming from her full mouth that she was close. So was I, and if the twisted grimace on Michael’s face as any indication, so was he.

“That’s it, baby,” I ground out, fucking her face. “Suck me good, and he’ll fuck you good. You love this, don’t you?” I asked her, and slid my hands down her back to her ass. She jumped when I smacked her cheeks, and Michael groaned. I grinned at him and smacked her again, the crack of it loud in the room, and he groaned again as her pussy responded to the shock and pain by clamping down. “Yeah, you love being our little fuck toy.”

I stayed bent over her back and slid one hand to the cleft of her ass. She jerked as I teased the puckered skin of her asshole.

“Look at that,” Michael managed, continuing to thrust into her cunt. “That asshole is just ripe for fucking.”

“Yeah,” I agreed, pressing on it with the pad of my finger and watching it flutter in response. “It’s all but begging to be penetrated, isn’t it. Penetrated, spread wide, fucked.” I punctuated every word with a press of my finger, until with a pop it slid in to the first knuckle.

Michael groaned as Ellen jerked. “Oh man, she loves that,” he managed. “Her cunt just clamped down on me like a vice.”

“Yeah?” I managed, though speech was getting tough for me too. It wouldn’t be long before her sucking mouth brought me off, but I wanted to make sure she got there too. “Wonder if she’ll do it again?” I said, and slid my finger out to thrust it back in again.

“Oh yeah, she’s coming,” Michael said, and I could feel the fluttering pulses start as her orgasm began.

I kept my finger in her ass, shallowly fucking the spasming muscle as Michael rode her hard, shouting out his own completion. I let myself follow with a roar, pouring myself into her mouth, then pulling free to finish on her face.

She collapsed on the bed, shaking with aftershocks, coughing a little as my semen spilled from her lips. I leaned over, laid my lips on her ear as I stroked her hair. “Good girl,” I whispered, and she smiled.

Later, after Michael had bid us farewell and we’d restored ourselves to some semblance of order, I walked Ellen to her car.

“Thank you for today,” she said, turning to face me with a shy smile.

“You’re very welcome,” I told her, dropped a kiss on her hair. She smiled again, turning to get into her car. But she hesitated and turned back, a question on her face.

“What?” I asked.

“When Michael was fucking me, and you put your finger in my ass…” she began, then stopped, a slight blush staining her cheeks. “I liked it.”

“I know,” I said, and she laughed.

“Of course you do.” She shook her head. “You always know.”

“And…” I leaned in to whisper into her ear, “I know that next time, you want more.”

“You always know,” she repeated, and I simply smiled.

5 comments:

Venus Valentine said...

Wow I just started reading your blog and it's great.
Thanks for the good reads.
It helped to inspire me to write my own.
I look forward to your next entry.

SLOmygosh said...

I'm afraid you've left me in a bit of a stupor with that... I'd like to compliment you on a job well done, but I've yet to regain my composure.

I am your newest avid fan.

Edie said...

k hunn....you three have got to get back together again or might like......DIE!!

luv ur blog

luv u!

Cece

XX said...

Until 5 minutes ago, I was a 100% gay man. After reading that, I'm not so sure... a woman, eh? Might have one a go some time...

I just posted a sexy story on my blog too... you might just like it

M

DL said...

um.

as someone whose bisexual inclinations lean me toward women far more often than men but whose professional exploits lead me toward men far more often than women, all i can say is that you are a magnificent writer and have left me without breath.

holy shit.